Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BOOCO! - Halloween + Bunco = Booco!

Last night was Halloween Bunco...we call it BOOCO!!! Lisa (in the purple) is the best Halloween host because she goes all out. She decorated everywhere (even the bathroom), made so much food, and had a craft for us to complete (pictured below).
BIG BUNCO NEWS: Mark your calendars...the 2008 Bunco World Championship dates have been announced..the tournament is March 7 to 9 in Las Vegas...don't worry...the I have marked the date in my blueberry (my day planner that is blue) and yes I will be going...who wants to join in!!!
We all dress in costume for the big event. Sorry Lauren that I am blocking you...the fro still made it out in the photo!
Melissa and I were dice...it is BUNCO!!!
Kelly was strawberry shortcake...the hat was super cute.

4 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

you always are doing such fun things...what is your costume for halloween?

Kristine said...

I'm in! Can't wait for another fun bunco vegas trip!

Stephanie said...

What a creative Halloween party and I love the dice idea as a costume :)

Frank said...

OH MAN! I'm SO sad I had to miss... :(