Monday, December 3, 2012

I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog, but like any great trip, life's splendor distracts us from taking many photos.


No we didn't install a satellite dish on our place. We explored the desks of the USS Iowa Battleship in San Pedro.



We couldn't pass up on a free bowl of mac and cheese at Corner Bakery.



 The Sunday before Halloween we visited Santa Clarita's very own Lumbardy's Ranch. Known for their hay rides, corn mazes and pumpkins of all sizes, Lumbardy Ranch was the perfect place to get in the harvest season mood.

Here is the only picture we took of us on Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Rollin With The Homies said...

T-dog nice work on the beard and the thanksgiving pic is a framer:)

Diane said...

love it!! i've been missing my updates from you guys. :)

Krista and David Hart said...

I hardly recognize Travis with the beard!!! And great to get an update on you guys! Jen, let's talk soon!!!